D-Fit Members –
We are excited to announce the Re-Opening of our D-Fit facility beginning
on Monday, June 1st! Please be comforted that we are doing everything
we can to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our members and
While you were gone, we have been working hard to update and improve
the D-Fit facility!
We hope you enjoy our re-opening and wish you a special
“WELCOME BACK” to you and your family.
Please be aware, the COVID-19 Rules and Regulations listed below are
mandated by our Governor’s Office. These rules and regulations are fluid
and constantly changing. We are doing our best to adapt, but ask for your
patience during this most tenuous time.
COVID-19 Rules and Regulations as posted by the DDPH
- Facilities may allow entry up to 30% of their fire code capacity. The
responsibility of strictly enforcing this lies with the store owner/manager.
- Customers and staff must wear cloth face coverings in accordance with
the State of Emergency Orders.
- Limited contact during check-ins and payment is strongly recommended:
Limit cash transactions; encourage customers to use credit, debit, or other
contact-less forms of payment. Cash registers and pin pads must be
sanitized after each use.
- Stagger or spread exercise equipment to maintain a distance of at least
- Classes are allowed, but must be within current social gathering limits and
all participants must remain at least six feet apart at all times. Class area,
including floor and any shared equipment, must be cleaned prior to next
class entering space. Swim lessons and swim team practices/meets are
not permitted. Aquatic exercise classes are permitted as long as proper
social distancing is practiced and shared equipment is disinfected after
each use. Pools must operate in accordance with the Delaware Division of
Public Health (“DPH”) guidance regarding COVID-19 pool operations
- Customers should bring their own workout/yoga mats. If gym provides a
shared mat, weights, bands, balls, or other workout equipment, they
cannot be used by another customer until they have been thoroughly
cleaned and disinfected. Use of this shared equipment is discouraged.
- Employees should regularly clean all equipment, and customers must
wipe down equipment after each use. This includes free weights.
- Customers should bring their own drinks. Water bottle refill stations can be
used, but must be cleaned regularly by staff. Use of shared water
fountains is discouraged.
- Showers/locker rooms must be cleaned and disinfected at the beginning
or end of service day, and at least once in the middle of the open hours.
Customers should bring their own towels.
- Facilities that have historically functioned more as indoor or outdoor
sporting venues (large collections of fields, courts, etc.) may open only
under these guidelines, and must not permit any spectators, except for
parents or guardians of the individuals participating in the activity. At no
time may participants in any fitness activity come into contact with one
In addition to the above State Regulations, we are taking steps to ensure
the cleanliness of our facility and safety of our members:
We ask you to be a part of that effort.
- Please wipe down equipment, handles, buttons, weights, mats, and
any other part of a machine or equipment you touched with the
provided Sanitizing Wipes.
- Dispose after each use.
- Saunas, Steam Rooms, and Showers are CLOSED
- Please ENTER using the front doors, follow hall to the front desk to
scan in, and follow EXIT signs once completed your workout. YOU
WILL NOT GO BACK THROUGH THE LOBBY TO EXIT. This will take
you through a back door and you will not be able to re-enter through
- Please practice ‘Social Distancing’ guidelines – 6ft away from
- MASKS: It is REQUIRED that you wear a mask IN and OUT of the
facility, in the locker rooms, and while walking around, however, due
to oxygen hazards, it is not required to wear a mask while working
- If you are sick or ill, or believe you have been in contact with
someone who is sick or ill, DO NOT enter our facility.
PLEASE NOTE: Automatic Billing will begin again on JUNE 1st! If you have any
comments or concerns regarding your personal billing statement, please contact
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Thurs: 7am-9pm
Sat – Sun: 8am-5pm
We ask for your patience during this confusing and constantly changing time for
small businesses. We are working diligently to ensure a smooth re-opening for
you. We want you to enjoy our facility and services again while remaining safe
and within the guidelines of the State and the requests made within our facility.
D-Fit and the Ramone’s Family of Businesses Management and Staff, reserve
the right to modify any rule or regulation at ANY time in accordance with the
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.
Thank you for your business and loyalty. We are excited to see you again!